Hire Rates & Optional Extras
Please see the details and rates below to help you decide which package and extras are best for you.
Important info and FAQ’s
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your hire dates – bookings are on a first come first serve basis.
- Camping Hires run from Mid March – October 31st.
- Minimum hire duration of 3 days.
- Our hires include a comprehensive camping kit. Please note we do not offer vehicle-only hires during summer.
- All our hires include fully comprehensive insurance for 2 people and breakdown cover as standard.
- Drivers must be over the age of 22 and under 75 years, have held their license for two years and have no more than 6 points on their license. Anyone who does not fall into this category or has convictions can be referred to our insurers.
- Our largest roof tents can comfortably accommodate 2 adults. If your group consists of 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children, we can offer an additional ground tent.
- Dogs: Due to all the equipment we provide, there is no space in the loading areas for dogs. However, we do have a dog package containing a dog hammock for the rear seats of our 110’s. Please email us for more info.
- No off-road use. We ask you to respect the local laws regarding off-road use in Scotland.
- It is our responsibility as a vehicle hire operator in Scotland to ensure that our customers are fully informed of the laws surrounding the use of recreational vehicles in our country. For regulations on both short-term and overnight parking please see the Outdoor Access Code and Highway Code. Visit Scotland has also produced an excellent short film on traveling by Motorhome/Camper in Scotland which can be found here.